Felony Charge in Livingston County?
· Aggressive & Experienced Felony Attorney
· Specializes in Felony Defense
· Handled Over 1,000 Felony Cases
· Focuses on Livingston County
· Works with Judge Suzanne Geddis and Judge Carol Sue Reader in the 53rd District Court on a daily basis
· Understands the key facts evaluated by the Judges and Prosecutors
Email Wilcox Law via the form below.
[contact-form to=’Marcus@MDWilcoxLaw.com, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org’ subject=’Assistance Request from Wilcox Law Website’][contact-field label=’Name’ type=’name’ required=’1’/][contact-field label=’Email’ type=’email’/][contact-field label=’Phone Number’ type=’text’/][contact-field label=’Please provide a brief description of your situation below:’ type=’textarea’ required=’1’/][/contact-form]
Mr. Wilcox was admitted to the State Bar in 2002 and is a member of the Michigan State Bar Association, Livingston County Bar Association and Criminal Law Division of the Michigan State Bar. He is the President of the Livingston County Bar Association and is an adjunct professor at Cleary University. He is also a member of the Howell School Board.